Monday, May 23, 2011

Colt

This week I have been riding my horse more and she's been doing pretty good, considering she just recently had a baby. He is adorable and he is really energetic and a little bit shy. My horse Splash was usually pretty protective of him and wouldn't let anyone near him. But now she'll go and eat and let him stay by himself a little more. So when we saddled her she was alright about it.



So I went riding and we let the baby in the riding arena with the other horses and he followed his mom around while I rode. He did well and so did she. Then the baby would follow around my sister's horse which was kinda funny because when he was first born he wouldn't go near her.



Tonight me and my sister went riding again and we played a fun game of horseback tag. Which is obviously just like normal tag but on horses... Yeah all in all my horse is doing good.


Heres my next safety video !!!  


-JT

No comments:

Post a Comment